Particularly lightweight work positioning and fall arrest harness adapted specifically for industrial and energy related work environments.
|– X shaped shoulder straps increase comfort and ensure excellent load distribution.
– The semi-rigid leg loops and waist belt assure optimal
pressure distribution where the body is in contact with the harness.
– The padded shoulder straps with well-placed retainers minimise neck chafing.
– The waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps are lined with a
breathable foam, increasing comfort and reducing perspiration
||– The rear of the waist belt contains an area to allow personal marking such as your company’s name in addition to a QR code which allows a true identifier to be generated (your name and unique ID).|
|– Both the lateral and dorsal attachment points consist of sewn rope rings to reduce weight, noise and damage to delicate surfaces or coatings, particularly when ascending inside a wind turbine’s tower.
– The rear attachment point consists of a sewn rope ring to reduce weight and noise. Its red colour promotes efficient identification in emergencies.
– Two double action opening quick release buckles (one per leg loop) enable the harness to be easily fitted even with cumbersome footwear.
– The sternal webbing strap with fall arrest attachment point can be easily opened and closed to assist harness fitting.
||– Two fixed loops on the shoulder straps allow the attachment of an accessory like a radio or storage of scaffolding hooks.
– 4 large, pre-shaped gear loops are positioned around the waist belt to easily accommodate all equipment.
– 6 mini gear loops can be used to attach ‘AIR-LEASH’ extendable tool holders or 3 ‘TOOL-BUCKET’ tool pouches.