Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning harness.
|– X shaped shoulder straps increase comfort and ensureexcellent load distribution.
– The semi-rigid leg loops and waist belt assure optimalpressure distribution where the body is in contact withthe harness.
– The padded shoulder straps with well-placed retainersminimise neck chafing.
– The waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps are lined with abreathable foam, increasing comfort and reducing perspiration.
||– The rear of the waist belt contains an area to allowpersonal marking such as your company’s namein addition to a QR code which allows a true identifierto be generated (your name and unique ID).|
|– The waist belt’s two lateral attachment loops are articulatedto minimise hindrance.
– Two double action opening quick release buckles (one perleg loop) enable the harness to be easily fitted even withcumbersome footwear.
– An adjustable strap above the sternal attachment point allowscorrect positioning of the ventral ascender to encourageefficiency when ascending the rope.
– An O’LIGHT 3-matic connector allows the shoulder strapsto be easily attached to the bottom of the harness.
||– Two fixed loops on the shoulder straps allowthe attachment of an accessory like a radio or storageof scaffolding hooks.
– 2 Hook and loop straps at the top of the shoulder strapscan be used to attach kit such as radios.
– 4 large, pre-shaped gear loops are positioned aroundthe waist belt to easily accommodate all equipment.
– 6 mini gear loops can be used to attach ‘AIR-LEASH’extendable tool holders or 3 ‘TOOL-BUCKET’ tool pouches.